JDiag OM123 OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Check Engine Light Code Reader
Free Shipping Included! JDiag OM123 OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Check Engine Light Code Reader by JDiag at Car Insurance Rates Fort. MPN: OM123. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features?1.Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.2.Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes for the check engine light, both generic and manufacturer
1.Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
2.Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes for the check engine light, both generic and manufacturer specific codes.?
3.Able to read pending codes, stored codes and freeze codes.?
4.View freeze frame data.
5.Reads live data stream,PID more than 130 pcs.
6.Retrieves vehicle information.
7.Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL), Turns off MIL, clears codes and resets monitors.?
8.Detect the vehicle battery condition. Battery test function.
9. Build-in DTC lookup function.?
It shows the code and what the code means directly, don't need to search online.After the code was found, it'll show the definition directly by clicking the error code you selected?
10.Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)?
1. Works on 12V vehicle battery ONLY?
2. Must be 16 PIN OBD II potocol?
1 x OM123 Interface with OBD II Cable
1 x Multi-languages User Manual
Q:Where's the OBDII interface??
A:The OBD2 port is often under the dash, or under a panel below the handbrake in the centre console.?
Q:How to get started??
A:Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car and turn ignition on and you ready to go.?
Q:Why I can't erase the fault code??
A:The fault causing the fault code to show will need to be repaired first then code can be erased.?
Unlike other cheap versions, it supports ALL OBDII protocols, including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN.
Features & Highlights
- Read engine diagnostic trouble codes, instantly tells you why your 'Check Engine Light' is on and can turn off the light.
- Easily plugs into any gas/diesel or hybrid powered cars (no all-electric) made after 1996 (no tools or pros required!)
- Equip with large LCD display Screen indicates test results directly and More Comfortable Hand Feeling.
- This scan tool not only works within the U.S. it is also compatible in any regions outside of the U.S.
- Real-time Customer Service, please feel free to contact with Seller if with any questions(One year warranty).
|Item Size:||2.83 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.99 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|